Join this innovation-oriented, agile Lifesciences company!
Current Open Positions
IonDX™ seeks a full-time technical sales representative to lead and expand the sales program for our life science analytical instruments. Are you ready to create new sales opportunities and guide the commercial sales of a brand-new line of products? The successful candidate will have this opportunity and will receive visibility within IonDX and the life science user community. This position will help enable the biotherapeutic drug development process by cutting off years to the biotech drug development by enabling users to produce drugs more efficiently. Come to IonDX and blaze a new path and sell our next-generation equipment. This position reports to the Vice President of Business and Strategy.
IonDX is an early-stage company focused on commercializing our patented analytical instruments. Our first product, IMgenius™, is a bench-top Ion Mobility spectrometer that is used to characterize biotherapeutic antibodies and gene therapy products. Our revolutionary technology rapidly quantifies the conformation of large molecules and molecular complexes. Users of our instruments are spread across all phases of biotherapeutic drug development, manufacturing and product release.
- Generate qualified sales pipelines for existing and new products through presentation of technical descriptions and applications for IMgenius
- Visit customer sites regularly to give sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Work closely with Inside Sales Rep and Commercialization manager to document, track, prioritize and report customer engagements through Salesforce.
- Leverage your existing network within the biotech industry to develop new business prospects
- Communicate with customers through in-person meetings, email, social media, and phone calls
- Provide feedback from customers to help us improve our products and recognize market trends
- Maintain an up-to-date customer/contact database in Salesforce
- Represent IonDX at industry conferences and other marketing activities
- Submit accurate and timely monthly sales forecasts.
- BS in a physical science or 5 years laboratory testing experience
- Minimum 5+ years of analytical equipment technical sales experience
- Skilled CRM implementation and reporting using Salesforce
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer support
- Flexibility to take on multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open to travel 40%
- Willingness to work in a dynamic team-based environment
- San Francisco Bay Area candidates preferred
Location and workplace:
IonDX is located in beautiful Monterey, CA but working remotely in the greater San Francisco Bay Area is preferred. IonDX is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity in our workforce and strive to provide a safe workplace.
Please submit your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org and state clearly your experience with technical sales.
IonDX has an opening for a full-time mechanical engineer who will guide the progression of our life science analytical instruments through final development and early manufacturing. Are you ready to take charge and solve highly technical problems? We need an engineer who will advance our concepts and convert our prototype testing results into a user-friendly platform technology. Do you want to work and grow with internationally recognized experts and become highly visible because you are inventive? Together, we will cut years off the biotech drug development cycle and speed the production of biotherapeutics and vaccines.
IonDX™ is an early-stage company focused on commercializing our patented analytical instruments. Our first product is IMgenius™, a bench-top Ion Mobility spectrometer that is used to characterize biotherapeutics and gene therapy products. Our technology is revolutionary because it rapidly quantifies the conformation of large molecules. Users of our instruments are spread across all phases of biotherapeutic drug development, manufacturing and product release.
You will interact dynamically with IonDX’s CEO to:
- Implement mechanical solutions by designing components, establishing manufacturing strategies and managing the supply chain of fabricated components
- Establish methods for assembly and testing
- Guide the assembly and testing of several models of instruments
- Investigate root-causes of failure, then design and implement reliable solutions
- Work with a commercialization team to establish design for long term reliability, design for manufacturing, design for cost control and design for ease of service
- Manage supply chain, manufacturing schedules, installations and service using Salesforce
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering with a passion for building analytical instruments
- Eagerness to work in a startup environment
- Hands-on experience with laboratory science and testing strategies
- Proficiency with 3D CAD software for designing metal and plastic parts that will be sent to machine shops for cost estimates and fabrication
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with instrument production and commercialization
- Demonstrable proficiency in theories of ion motion in electric fields from a background of mass spectrometry or ion mobility spectrometry would be an outstanding advantage
Location and workplace:
IonDX is located in beautiful Monterey, CA. IonDX is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity in our workforce and strive to provide a safe workplace.HOW TO APPLYPlease send a resume and a paragraph about yourself to email@example.comWe welcome dynamic individuals to reach out with their interest